Waitrose Cellar is an online distributor of fine wines and Champagnes, as well as spirits. There are regular online vouchers that you can take advantage of, including 20% off all orders over £120.
To benefit from this 20% off promotional code, just click the link below. We’ll do the rest.
Discover the Waitrose Cellar Promo Codes
Using Your Waitrose Cellar Promo Code
To make use of the Waitrose Cellar vouchers, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the button above to take you directly to the site.
- Make your selection amongst the wines/spirits on offer, and add to your basket.
- Click on your basket to see your future purchases, check the order is correct, and press check out.
- Enter the Waitrose Cellar promotional code displayed above into the code field.
- Make your payment and wait for you goods!
Terms and Conditions
We want you to make the most of your Waitrose Cellar vouchers, so here’s some useful terms and conditions to read before completing the transaction.
- Any products which note “(price includes discount)” should be already included in the price. If this doesn’t isn’t the case, contact a member of the team.
- Only one voucher or discount code can be used per transcation.
- Certain promotions are time-limited.
Shopping Wine on Waitrose Cellar
Wine is the retailer’s speciality, and you’re sure to find a grape suitable for any occasion. Here are Wine Promotion’s picks of the best red, white and rosé wines (and their discounts) for all year round.
Don’t forget to check back to the voucher codes section regularly – the discounts are regularly updated.
The Best Red Wines
The majority of the reds are scoured from across France, but they don’t leave other vineyards untapped. California, Australia and Sicily are some of their regions included.
- Jean-Luc Colombo Les Gravières Crozes-Hermitage – £10.49 (25% off)
“An elegant wine from Crozes-Hermitage which exudes classic northern Rhône Syrah notes of plums and blackberries, in addition to spicy aromas.”
- Ten Mile Bridge Portuguese Red – £5.99 (25% off)
“A medium bodied red wine from the Setubal Peninsular just south of Lisbon in Portugal.”
- Marquis De Chasse – £6.74 (25% off)
“A classic Bordeaux Supérieur with a blend of Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. A smooth and supple claret that’s an ideal match with Sunday roasts.”
- Guigal Côtes du Rhône – £8.99 (20% off)
“A spicy red from Guigal with bold flavours of dark fruits and a hint of pepper.”
The Best White Wines
France wins again for the amount of wines, with New Zealand and Italy not far behind. Fans of dry whites will be more than happy with the offerings.
- Laurent Miquel Nocturnes Viognier – £6.74 (25% off)
“A fresh Viognier from the south of France. Floral notes and a fruity palate of peach and apricot notes make it perfect for summer dining.”
- Denbies Flint Valley – £7.59 (20% off)
“An English white made from Reichensteiner and Seyval Blanc grapes. Perfumed but with a crisp finish, ideal for eating with grilled chicken or fish.”
- Vasse Felix Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon – £10.49 (25% off)
“Bold flavours of gooseberry and red apple. Though similar to Marlborough Sauvignon, it has an extra dimension from the Semillon grape.”
- Champteloup Muscadet Sèvre et Maine – £7.99
“A crisp, pure white with lemony flavours and a hint of briny saltiness reflecting the maritime region from which it comes. A brilliant match with shellfish.”
The Best Rosé Wines
You’ll find niche wines in the rosé section, with countries such as Greece, Hungary and Germany.
- Calvet Sancerre Rosé – £14.99
“A light and bright Sancerre Rosé vinified from very good Pinot Noir stock.”
- Araldica Chiaretto Rosé – £5.99
“A joyful North Eastern Italian rosé with refreshing acidity and crisp strawberry fruit.”
- Esprit de Buganay Rosé, Côtes de Provence – £8.19 (25% off)
“A full-flavoured rosé from the quintessential southern French region. Red berry flavours and subtle spices on the finish.”
- Bijou Rose Cabrieres Cuvee Sophie Valrose – £6.79
Smoothe aromas of summer berries – strawberry, raspberry – result in an elegant palate, with a dry finish.”
Other Discounts Available
The site has regular vouchers and special offers, but these change often so you should check back for the latest and best discounts.
Here are just some of the vouchers you can take advantage of:
10% off Pre-Mixed Cases
New to the retailer, pre-selected cases of mixed wine are currently available with 10% off. Not only do you get the discount, but can rest assured that each case has been carefully-selected by the Waitrose Cellar team. Free delivery is also included in the price.
There are rotating offers within the case wines section. At the moment, these include:
- Wine Race Favourites (an easygoing selection ideal for any occasion) at £69, saving £30.
- Master of Wine Choice (wines made for impressing, chosen by Waitrose Cellar’s Master of wine Xenia Irwin) for £76, saving £31.
- Cellar Masterpieces Case (the pick of the site’s very best wines), for £115, saving £45.
Save up to 1/3 on Champagne
The retailer’s range of Champagne and sparkling wine makes it one of the leading competitors on the market.
Choose from Brut NV, Vintage Champagne (Duval-Leroy Fleur de Champagne Premier-Cru and Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut are amongst their best sellers), Prosecco, Cava and a range of English Champagnes.
The site is offering up to a third off selected Champagnes. Check out some of their best promotions.
- Champagne Charles Lecouvey Brut NV £14.99 per bottle, saving £8.99.
- Duval-Leroy Fleur de Champagne Premier Cru £19.99 per bottle, saving £10.99.
- G.H.Mumm Cordon Rouge Brut NV £24.99 per bottle, saving 25%.
The Brand Price Match
As one of the United Kingdom’s premier supermarkets, Waitrose Cellar pledges to offer the most competitive prices on its goods. Keeping up with rivals Tesco, they can match the competitor price for price.
So the next time you shop you shouldn’t be worried if you’re getting the best for your buck, Waitrose Cellar will offer you the best price possible when it comes to their stock.
Reliable Delivery Options
There are several options when it comes to shipping.
The site offers FREE shipping for all orders, with no minimum spend. There is also offer Next Day and Named Day delivery available for just £4.95.
Here’s how they break it down:
||Within 2-3 working days
|Named Day delivery
||Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 8am-12pm
|Next Day delivery
||Same time frame as Named Day Delivery. Order by 9pm on the previous working day
Click and Collect Service
Waitrose Cellar also uses the same Click and Collect service, which is available for most parts of the company’s corporation. You can order online and pick up your goods at your nearest store, free of charge.
About The Retailer
The retailer aims to bring quality and delicious wines to customers for an affordable price. This includes having regular discounts and promotions on wine, across the site. As a testament of their expertise, they have won several awards including: Multiple Spirits Retailer of the Year, Multiple Champagne Retailer of the Year, Online Drinks Retailer of the Year and Supermarket Drinks Retailer of the Year.
Waitrose Direct, the forerunner of Waitrose Cellar, was launched in 1993, which became the site we know today in 2015. To date, the retailer has delivered over 3.4 million bottles of wine to customers all over the UK.
You can sign up to the site’s newsletter, the Grapevine, to get the latest news.
When it comes to the quality of products, the retailer strives to deliver the best possible – with a high customer satisfaction rate. The company particularly champions lots of British providers.
Once you’ve received your order, make sure you serve it right. Check out the top 3 mistakes to avoid while serving your wine.