Use the From Vineyard Direct promo code to enjoy generous discounts and get great wines delivered straight from the vineyards to your door.
Click here to display the From Vineyards Direct Promo Codes >>
How to claim your From Vineyards Direct Promo Code
To get the From Vineyards Direct promo code, simply follow these easy steps:
- Click on the red button above to reveal the promotional code;
- Follow the link to the website;
- Select the wines you want to shop and add them to your basket;
- When you procede to check out, insert the code in the dedicated field;
- The promotion will be activated and the total price of your order will be reduced.
Payment, delivery and return policies
From Vineyards Direct accepts all major payment methods, including:
- Credit cards: Visa, Cirrus and Master Card;
- If you feel particularly eighties, you can also fax them an order form including your credit cards details.
Note: payment via American Express is not available yet.
To qualify for free delivery, all you have to do is order in multiples of 12 bottles. But if you’d rather get started with a few bottles first, their delivery charges are pretty reasonable:
- Free delivery offered on orders of 12 bottles and over for the UK; 24 bottles and over for Northern Ireland;
- On orders of less than 12 bottles, delivery charges may vary from £3.00 to £7.50;
- They delivery from Monday to Friday;
- Orders will normally arrive within a week of payment;
- Don’t hesitate to call them if you have any special instructions regarding the delivery.
Not happy with the wine you received? Send it back for free, no questions asked.
From Vineyards Direct offers free returns to their customers, however note that the minimum order to qualify is 1 case for the UK and 3 cases for Northern Ireland.
Other From Vineyards Direct promotions
Keep your eyes open for the bin end sale! As they change stock regularly, you can pick up some very interesting deals.
Don’t forget to look regularly as these bottles tend to disappear almost as soon as they are put on the website.
Another way to enjoy high quality wine at an affordable price is to turn to producers’ limited boxes.
When they don’t have enough bottles of a same grape, it won’t be featured in the main list: a nice opportunity for us to taste very special bottles!
For instance, you can currently order some special references of Bordeaux 2009 and 2010 by the bottle, such as the one below:
The Mystery Mixed Case
If you feel a bit adventurous, you can get 20% off your bill with the mystery mixed case. Chosen by the VFD buying team, this 12 bottles case include a selection of:
- Red wine;
- White wine;
- 1 or 2 premium bottles.
About From Wineyards Direct
From Vineyards Direct offer a small selection of delicious wines, from France, Italy and Spain at prices well below traditional merchants.
FVD was founded by David Campbell and Esme Johnstone, two wine lovers who share a common vision: great wine should be more accessible.
The concept they developped together is as simple as it is efficient: reduce the price of amazing bottles by cutting out all the intermediaries between the producer and the consummer.
When you order wine through their platform, it comes straight from the vineyards to your doorstep.
Their selection includes red and white wine, rosé, champagne, sparkling wine, as well as spirits and declassified wines. If you don’t want to go wrong, take a look at the most popular references:
- Their Bordeaux St-Julien 2010 and Saint-Emilion 2012 (£19.95 and £18.95)
- A white Burgundy: Macon-Péronne Vieilles Vignes 2014 from Domaine de Bicheron (£10.95)
- A subtil Sauternes: Haut Charmes 2010 (half bottle: £15.95)
Get in touch
For all enquiries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the friendly FVD staff. Especially if you’re unsure how to read a wine label, they’ll be happy to give you all the advice you need.
You can reach them via several methods:
- Contact form on the website;
- Email: email@example.com;
- Phone: 020 7549 7900.
If you want to stay up to date with their news and promotions you can also follow their Facebook or Twitter account.